Those suffering the loss of loved ones will find more warmth and comfort with stained glass in funeral homes!
Since stained glass was traditionally used only in churches and cathedrals ages ago, it has always signified a hope of life beyond. That’s why it makes a great addition to funeral homes. Even in enclosed spaces, illuminating stained glass images that offer peaceful and uplifting settings can help the bereaved grieve.
With warm colors and designs, we have a variety of options to help you enhance your funeral home with a comforting grace. Window inserts can easily be installed on the existing windows. For rooms that lack natural light, a backlit illuminated stained glass piece can transform spaces that feel dark and hopeless into something stunning.
Consider doors and entryways too, for stained glass has the power to change the way any space looks by adding texture, light and elegance. From religious to natural designs, you’ll find many that will add a comforting feel to your funeral home.
Bring Comfort with Light
- Create spaces in your funeral home that add comfort and boost reflection of hopefulness. Those grieving will feel less strain when surrounded by soothing images like those that stained glass can provide.
- It’s an affordable and simple way to add a reverent and calming feel to your funeral home.
- Color, texture, and beauty unite to transform a space into something that allows them to feel more at ease. No one likes saying goodbye to loved ones, but with stained glass, you can give them a more comfortable atmosphere from which to pay their respects.
- Calm the natural rays of the sun coming in through regular windows by adding a stained glass inset. It diffuses the light to keep the room bright and uplifting without problematic glares.
- Retain privacy for your mourners. Stained glass is a wonderful way to add light without letting those grieving feel like they’re on display with their feelings.
Clear and beveled pantry door installed
Two 30″ x 58″ Slider windows. we provided stained glass within tempered glass and single hung vinyl frames client loves
Derek/Rae, I hope your weekend went well, mine was Awesome. I installed the window you and your team created. It
Tempered glass unit for client to replace their clear window glass, size: 31 3/8 x 50 7/8 Minimal install, single
Create a Comfortable Mourning Space
Grieving the loss of a loved one is such a difficult task. With our stained glass designs and variety of options for installation, you can turn your funeral home into a place that feels less harsh and more welcoming.
Spaces that have plenty of windows can cast a bright glare which burdens tearful eyes. And spaces that have no natural light can make mourners feel trapped and unsettled.
Instead, let stained glass light the way with a spectrum of comforting hues in scenes that encourage letting go and peacefulness. Entries to rooms or even the front of your funeral home have a more dignified feel to them with stained glass additions.
Here to Comfort You
We have a strict mission to beautify the world, one stained glass piece at a time. We offer a variety of styles and designs in an array of colors and sizes to help you create a comfortable theme in your funeral home.
Every step of the way, we’ll help you create a plan for adding a sense of more comfort to your space. Light the way for mourners to feel hope and look forward to the future rather than feel desolate and forlorn. Our expert stained glass artisans are skilled in creating stained glass inserts, backlit panels, doors, and more to enhance the beauty and peacefulness of your funeral home. Work with us to make your space stand out with a comforting grace.
It’s more affordable than other options while allowing more privacy and solace for those who come to say their goodbyes. Contact us today to help you create this kind of space and bring hope to those who need it the most.