Add a dramatic look in a practical way with stained glass for your sun room, greenhouse, conservatory, or solarium to boost the value of your property.
Whether you have an outdoor space like a greenhouse or want to enclose an area for a sun-room, conservatory, or solarium, nothing makes it more stunning than stained glass.
Create your own personal space out of our customized stained glass designs that add privacy through brilliantly lit-up spaces forming art at every turn. Inside and out, conservatories and greenhouses can truly be a marvel to behold, one that will add more value to your property should you ever decide to move.
While stained glass looks dainty, for projects like these, we use a shatter-resistant polymer glass so you’ll never have to worry that severe weather will leave you in ruins. We design our panels with precision to soften the light that comes in for added UV protection that still allows plants and flowers to flourish while creating safe spaces for you and your loved ones to enjoy the splendor of art and nature.
Even if you don’t want a fully-enclosed space crafted from stained glass, our window inserts are an ideal option to add on and install over your existing windows. In countless designs and styles, you’ll find exactly what you want to create the space of your dreams!
Stained glass installations bring light and art to conservatories and greenhouses
- It’s all about the drama. Boring windows in a sun-room become works of impeccable art when refit with stained glass.
- Whatever the weather, it’s a look that lasts. We only use shatter-resistant materials so that your stained glass conservatories, greenhouses, and other outdoor-enclosed spaces stay pristine for years to come.
- It adds distinction and character. An old house can suddenly come to life with new stained glass windows to change the appeal inside and out.
- Privacy without sacrificing light. In spaces like these, window treatments block out the light. Stained glass enhances it while obscuring the interior view from prying eyes.
- Protection from UV rays. Even in greenhouses where light is required for enhancing plant growth, too much UV can be harmful. Protect yourself and loved ones while enjoying your stained glass-enclosed spaces that keep the dangerous rays out.
Clear and beveled pantry door installed
Two 30″ x 58″ Slider windows. we provided stained glass within tempered glass and single hung vinyl frames client loves
Derek/Rae, I hope your weekend went well, mine was Awesome. I installed the window you and your team created. It
Tempered glass unit for client to replace their clear window glass, size: 31 3/8 x 50 7/8 Minimal install, single
Stained glass gives your property a customized look
Whether you’re considering building a greenhouse on your property or simply want to make a sunroom or conservatory have a unique appeal, our stained glass designs can help you craft the look you’re looking for.
When building new homes or renovating old ones, the timeless beauty of stained glass will never go out of style.
By adding in light through stained glass, you can completely change the mood of your exterior spaces. Closing them off for privacy while still allowing light in creates a welcoming and warming feeling you’ll always want to linger in.
With you through every step of design and installation
When designing your greenhouse or conservatory, we’ll be working closely with you to bring your ideas and visions to life. We don’t simply take measurements and get going. We truly listen to the colors you want, the styles you want, and your desires for what you want to see.
Whether you want an artful place to grow your plants or simply a stained glass-enclosed room to ponder from, our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure it’s exactly what you wanted. From before, during, and even after the installation, we’ll always be in touch to help you create a space in and around your home that masterfully unites the form and function of art and light.