- Custom panels for existing front doors
- Customer grew up near a pond and requested a design with egrets to remind her of her of her childhood.
- Gated home, so no need for privacy glass.
- Designer recommended to have each panel look the same, but mirrored images of each other.
- Customer wanted each egret to look a little bit different, perhaps one stretched and looking up, the other in a regular stance, and the background just slightly different.
- With a couple different modifications, the image gave an illusion of a continuous pattern and represented exactly what the customer envisioned.
- Once the patterns were approved, the designer sent the patterns down to the stained glass handcrafting studio to start production, which includes cutting, assembling, and soldering the panels together.
- Once the panels were completed, final finished photos were emailed to the customer for approval before being crated and shipped out for the customer to install.